Sounds like someone is sueing to have Obama removed from being a candidate because they claim he isn't a US citizen or that he filled out his forms wrong or something.
This motion argues that the facts have been established that Barack Obama is not constitutionally qualified to be elected or serve as President of the United States, and that the Court should issue a summary judgment as follows:
* That Barack Hussein Obama a/k/a Barry Hussein Obama a/k/a Barack Dunham a/k/a Barry Dunham a/k/a Barack Soetoro a/k/a Barry Soetoro is not a “natural born” or “naturalized” United States citizen.
* That he is ineligible to run for and/or serve as President of the United States.
* That the Democratic National Committee be enjoined from naming Barack Hussein Obama, et al as the Democratic Presidential Candidate on the ballot.
* That the Democratic National Committee and Barack Hussein Obama, et al are enjoined from any further campaigning on behalf of Barack Hussein Obama, et al for Office of the Presidency.
* That Barack Hussein Obama’s, et al name be removed from any and all ballots for the Office of the President of the United States.