1. Did you get an allowance as a kid, and if so, how much was it?
For a while I got 10 cents per week. After that... nothing formal.
2. How old were you when you had your first job, and what was it?
Hmm... 14 maybe earlier... I got to deliver newspapers for the Harvey boys when they went on vacation. I got a job at 'Prographics' assembling red medical slides one summer. Under the table... I got my first legal/illegal job when the mall opened and I was 2 months from turning 16. Kay Bee Toys. I was there more than a year.
3. Which do you do better: save money or spend money?
Not sure how to measure my skill at either task... I certainly spend a lot, but I make a lot, so I'm able to do both right now.
4. Are people more likely to borrow money from you, or are you more likely to borrow from them?
People borrow from me more often.
5. What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
House? Prius/Wrangler/Prius/Civic? Furniture/Appliances?