1. Last time I went to NY to visit my parents I ran into Chris Carroll at a rest stop of all places. I looked for her this last trip but didn't see her.
2. My parents were accumulating a huge pile of political propaganda from their local races. I was disturbed to find that one of the guys I went to high school with is running for city council(or some similar type of position). Angelo Santabarara. I encourage anyone in the Schenectady area to NOT vote for him. Please help me hold a grudge. They guy was a jerk and a weasel and probably only has a chance because of family connections.
3. The oppose Angelo Santabarara (I wonder if his middle name starts with an S too.... I'll just assume so and call him by his initials ASS) movement had cute little flyers based on Charlotte's web. Pigs and spiderwebs and talk of pork and such. Really cute. I wish I knew who they were so I could give them some money.
4. The kids didn't deal well with the switch off of daylight savings. Aiyre was up at 4:30 this morning. I made it to work well before 6am. *sigh*. I'm going to head home soon and watch Spiderman 3(which Emily got on DVD).
5. This message brought to you by Raytheon. ;)