The program sell off seems to be falling apart. Several new issues came up at the last test session, so it looks like we may have to put out another build, again. Word on the street is that the testing may be delayed by months instead of days this time.
What a mess. At least I spent Saturday and Sunday at home. We cut Aiyre's hair over the weekend. I'll see if I can get before and after photos to post.