Should I even bother to justify this with a response...
1. The car does not have a 'lead-acid' battery.
2. The human body has been exposed to electromagnetic fields before. The earth generates one strong enough to deflect the solar winds.
3. Electromagnetic radiation, is not an electromagnetic field. Light is electromagnetic radiation. Radar is. Sonar is not. Magnets do not generate electromagnetic radiation, Flashlights do. Microwave ovens generate electromagnetic radiation.
4. Electromagnetic fields do increase the chance of radiation and birth defects. Never use an electric blanket while pregnant. Does field strength affect the chances? No one knows, but I would guess yes. Are the chances of getting cancer raised more by polluting cars or by electromagnetic fields? Pollution and the carcinogens associated with combustion increase the chance of cancer much more than electromagnetic fields do.
Headaches can be caused by all kinds of stuff. Here are just a few of the factors which I experience.
2. Caffeine addiction withdrawl
3. Poor Posture
5. Weather changes
6. Electromagetic radiation from all those damn cellphone towers.
7. Lack of sleep