There was a dusting of snow on the ground and light flurries on the way to work. The forecast is calling for more snow and freezing rain. I hope the drive out to mom's house isn't plagued with heavy traffic.
Aiyre and I are planning on departing before noon today. Emily and Evan follow shortly there after. Aiyre and I may stop at Kathy's to let Aiyre run in the park a bit if it is still light outside(depends on traffic).