1. The TinMan is very feminine. I would have to guess that he doesn't need a heart because he is already a very sensitive guy. I would go so far as to stereotype him into being gay.
2. I like the titles that Scarecrow uses with the Wizard. Your Highness, Your Wizardness, Your Wizardry!
3. I think the Wizard is a bad fella. He sends the crew out to get the broomstick of the witch. He is just sending them to certain doom. That is not a nice thing to do.
4. Glinda, the good witch doesn't seem to understand that Toto is a dog(not a witch), but the wicked witch refers to Toto as a dog(I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too) without being told.
5. It seems like some dialog was cut in the farm scenes. The farmhand which becomes the scarecrow references brains in his dialog. The one that becomes the lion refers to having courage. However, Hickory, the one that becomes the tin man, only talks about having a statue erected in the town. I think they used to have some crappy dialog about heart, but it didn't seem very natural, so they pulled it and cut the scene.
Poker night went okay. I was the first to bankrupt out of the tournement. I did learn quite a bit about how the game goes. It only cost me 20 bucks and a gallon and half of gas.